______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Kate Five vs BEHOLDER Villains

For a while now, the artist who goes by the pseudonym cyberkitten01y on DeviantArt has been drawing a comic telling the story how his bad girl character Kate Five visits my heroes Captain Evening and The Odds. You can read the comic on his Deviant Art. It's a really fun romp and I love seeing how he draws my characters.

Inspired by this, I started thinking, what if Kate would be approached by my arch villain Dr Brain, trying to persuade her into joining his gang of super-villains. As you can see, it didn't go over so well…

Kate Five is © cyberkitten01

No comments:

Post a Comment