______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Mighty Deviants


As this year is coming to an end, I wanted to do something special and incorporate some of the artists that I met this year on DeviantArt, or their OCs, and bring them together with my characters, and add some old friends of The BEHOLDER universe as well!

So here it goes, from left to right:
(Caution, some of these links lead to mature content)
Kaza and Gwenna by jay042
Phyre Frost by Knight3000
Rodney Rabbit by me, from Journey Into Misery
RaeAnne1984 and Centaur as envisioned by Poserreality3
Kate Five by cyberkitten01
Captain Evening by me, from Tales To Behold
Lumion by Skaramine
Centennia by me, from Tales To Behold
Mixtli by Tulio19mx
Abúi by Reinder Dijkhuis
Pyj by Captain86

Hope you all enjoy it!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment